The Shit Can

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Flee!

It would seem that I'm all set up to go back to PMO. I tried to do it the Marine Corps way and send all my requests thorugh my "chain of command" i.e. "hey Cpl. or Sgt. Fucktard, I need (insertsomething they don't care about here), do you think you could look into that for me?"

Yeah, well that, as usual, that went no where. So when my chance came I as all over it. One of the members of the MACS-2 Pack of Lieutenants asked in an off hand and joking manner whether or not I was "ready to go back to PMO".

"FUCK YES SIR"

Once he realized that I wasn't joking and I was affording him the chance to fill a billet that nobody else seemed to want the wheels began to turn. So, I'm stokdd to have the cahnce to go back, and who knows? Maybe I'll just stay this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home