The Shit Can

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Great DE-FAP

So I'm no longer attached to the Provost Marshall's Office, never again to put on the black gear and the badge never again to have to deal with all their silly shit. On the other hand I'm again leaving my comfort zone and alot of good friends. I hope to see them when I can in the future but PMOs work week is hardly compatable with a Nine to Five. It was pretty sad; the last of us were sitting in the HQ building wait for the very last step in our checkout when this pregnant admin bitch waddles by to tell start reading names off of a list for our Page 11's that need to be signed before we can leave: the great PMO parting shot. Dick cheese motherfuckers. I had a funny story to tell but know I can't remmeber. Oh well, fuck it.

I'll update more often now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home