The Shit Can

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Last Action Hero

I was reading a forum I frequent alot this morning after work and I found a thread about the new movie 'Jarhead' based of the book. Now the book was good, I think it did a good job of showing how the Marine Corps is neither good nor bad its just so fucked up that it becomes impossible to attribute any real label to it. It just kind of is. Most of the posters either were looking forward to the movie or were at lest showing some intrest except one dude who made the comment that he "had to read the book for some college class" and the story "sucked" because the Marine in the book "never even shoot anyone". That sucks when people have no intrest in a movie unless there are explosions and violence, that in their mind, the only worthwhile story that can be told about the military is one of violence and death.

On a diffrent note I got naked pictures of a female Marine I work with. She's a "meh" but the fact that she's a Marine and I work with her made it worth it. The pictures will be posted on the internet once the relationship falls apart. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home