The Shit Can

Monday, March 07, 2005

PT, PT everyday

My weekend is over in 3 hours. I have to go to PT and then to work after that. I have Wendsday and Thursday off so if you want to get a hold of me that would be the time to do so.

I went to Savannah over the weekend: drunkenness ensued. I have some buddies that are really into clubbing. I, myself, am not a club person and would have been happy-as-could-be just rolling into a good pub and shooting the shit and downing pints until last call, but no. So we get in the first club, a place called hip huggers of all things, and my buddy and I find my other friends who are already sloppy. These fools are willing to grind on any female in this place which is pretty much filled with pathetic looking men and ugly, fat women. Oh god, the women. American women are so fucking FAT. I've been all over the world and just got back from a 13 month post in Okinawa and a 7 month tour in Africa (where NOBODY is fat) working with the French military. Now I'm back in the States where most of the girls are disgusting and all insist on wearing the most appalling clothes.

Of course you aren't allowed to call people fat anymore. They're "big" or "heavy" or "overweight". I call 'em fat. I used to be fat and I never asked anyone to pull punches with me. Being fat has become acceptable now. I say we sue fat people and make them make a "fat tax". They cost us exorbant amounts of money for health care amongst other things. People are suing tobacco companies and yet the NUMBER ONE cause of death in this country is heart disease. Because people want to sit around all day and feed their face and never get of their fat asses. I'm sick of fat America. Didn't this start out about clubbing? Oh well.


Hey Brian, this one's for you:
http://littleredblogger.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Beowulf said...

Thanks for reading over my site, much appreciated. Hope to see you back there soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home