The Shit Can

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Tuesday off my ass!

I get off work Monday morning and my schedule says I get Monday and Tuesday off. Great. Once you read the fine print you find that Tuesday is filled with "training" when I get to go to work, "train" and PT all day long. So I get Monday off. Well Since I got off Monday morning from working all day and night I get half of Monday off. Despite what the schedule says. So in the end I don't really get Monday or Tuesday off do I?

Being an MP now is crazy. Ever since I got to that place I've made good impressions. People rely on me and entrust things to me. I guess they totally missed my "fuck you" attitude. Crazy. So now I'm on the other side of the fence, moving up in the world and busting my ass. The gods are laughing.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Topper said...

Tom you dumbass! This is what you get for being half-way competent at life.
J/K, keep up the good work until you get promoted and get to make the schedules. Then you get to fuck over some LCPL who is halfway competent.
BTW- I'm stealing your idea. You inspired me to go to Thailand for Easter break.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home