The Shit Can

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm outta this mofo!

Well my leave started yesterdqay at 0700 and I fly the fuck out of here tomorrow. Brian and Greg are already in Seattle and soon I'll be kicked back on the beaches of Bremerton. Or whatever. I'll be on leave unil the 16th so I' be in Seattle until the 21st, so look me up if you're in the area. I'm not putting numbers on the great interweb so just shoot me an email.

A link to some free Libertarian Lecture Videos by Michael Badnarik. I 'm not passing judgement on their/his positions but I think that Libertarians don't get the airtime or the acknowledgments they should. Even if they are all a little crazy.

Another Video for the unenlightened that think you can just fuck with cops. See what happens when you abuse law enforcement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home