The Shit Can

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The usual bullshit

Like every other Tuesday we had our "Training Day" bullshit today instead of getting the day off like we are supposed to. We form up for PT and we're about to kick it off when our Master Sergeant comes out. Now this guy can't do more than a half dozen dead hang pull ups but because hes a beanstalk and a runner he thinks he a PT stud or some shit. So he takes us out on a hour long run, I'd say about 6 miles or so. Not cool considering I was expecting some easy 3 mile bullsiht and went out ot Happy Hour the Day before. Oh well, I stayed in the run so fuck it I suppose.

Found out not too long ago that I will remain an MP until around November or so and I can expect to recieve regular ass fuckings until then. After that, a diffrent kind of forced sodomy...maybe throat fucking...maybe I'll be jerking off the whole command...hell maybe just more ass fucking; my career choices are endless.

I found out that one of the Females I work with (diffrent platoon thank guiness) was stupid enough to post "artistic" nudes of herself on the internet. Woah babycakes! Yuh gone fuck'd yerself now.

She's one of those moody introspective types that loves to bleed angst and bemoan life in general in way that she hopes will make her seem sophisticated and complex...when in reality she a stupid whore that we all now know, at least, looks half-way decent in a corset. Huray for corsets. I guess hse got in trouble for it in a previous command but she kept on doing it. The stupid shit people do for attention while trying to make it seem like they could care less about the attention...kills me.

To wrap up my post here is a wonderful story of a boy and his dog. Or his neighbours dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home