The Shit Can

Monday, August 08, 2005

So...alone...

It has recently come to my attention that "a lot" of people actually read this piece of shit blog. The problem is none of you assholes bother to leave the occasional comment and so as far as I'm concerned for the past few months I've been doing nothing but talking to myself (with the exception of a few friends back home, but they already know the story). So I ask that you leave me the occasional flame or something. Fuck.

I guess something burned down in Laurel Bay today, I can't be sure as I wasn't on duty when it happened but thats what all the fire trucks and the PMO grapevine told me.

On a happy note I got a new ATM card so I'm eating again and the starvation/alcohol buzz is slowly receding, which is a good thing since I have to at work in 4 1/2 hours.

Ever seen Aliens? Of course you have. Well remember where Bishop does that crazy knife thing with his hand on the table? Of course you do. Remember when you and your friends tried to recreate this scene in the high schol cafeteria? Well your parole officer remembers. Now you can cut the PO out of the loop with this retarded yet some how captivating flash game. There is a secret to it but I'll let you piece it together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home